Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1 Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1.1 Squirrels In The Chimney
- 1.2 Do Squirrels Carry Rabies?
- 1.3 What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Squirrels In The Chimney
Dealing with urban animals is an inconvenience that many home owners in the northern US and southern Canada face. Animals such as raccoons and squirrels often find their way in homes to get away from the elements and as a result cause damage and disturbances.
Raccoons normally opt to take shelter in the attic mainly because all their requirements are available in the attic. They find shelter as well as safety from their predators. They find their food sources in garbage cans or pet food tins. Since Raccoons are pests and cause much disturbance and noise, it is necessary to get rid of them quickly.
They might die, decompose and cause heavy odour. So by flooding a light into the attic or producing loud noise, like from a radio, will cause disturbance to the raccoons.The mother raccoon will soon find a safer place elsewhere to raise her pups.
Some times raccoon repellents.especially naphthalene or moth balls are used. There are even a predator urine which causes a bad odour is also used. But these are not too effective as the mother raccoon might choose to bear the odour in order to raise her pups in a safe place.
If you find a raccoon in your attic it is highly recommended to call a professional trapper.
Rabid Skunk Identification
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
How to Keep Skunks out of My Garage
Do Squirrels Carry Rabies?
And what about the droppings left behind in your attic? Is this something you want hanging above your head at night when you sleep? Raccoons are known for using a single spot in your home as a latrine, while using another part of your attic as their living area. This can lead to matted attic insulation and reduced “R” values, which means you continue to lose money as you continue to heat and cool your home. It can also lead to stained ceilings and unnecessary odors. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled insulation and replace it with your choice of insulation products. Our specialists can prepare insurance bids with most major insurance companies and get your attic back in shape in no time. From gutter protection, attic fan vent guards, roof vent guards, gable vent closures and soffit vent repairs, our team can do it all with one single call.
Skunk Poop Vs. Raccoon Poop
Raccoon Pest Control - Traditional Pest Control Methods Are Ineffective
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
One important thing that we always keep in mind when conducting animal proofing is to make sure that we see the world through the eyes of an animal. It may sound silly but once you start to think about it, it is actually a smart strategy. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your property and look for things that could potentially attract unwanted animals such as skunks, raccoons, rats, beavers, etc. We will analyze your property intensively, from looking for holes under your decks to cutting off tree branches hanging on top of your roofs (some animals, like raccoons, are smart enough to climb trees to gain access to your chimney). We often look for food sources like trash bins and vegetable gardens, these things can attract animals like magnets.
Squirrel Exclusion Products
Do Skunks Burrow Underground?
Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal